Monday, February 9, 2009

I feel disgusted with myself. I just beat the living shit out of my best friend

But he deserved it, I can't deny that, and I can't deny that I would do it again. I just feel completely conflicted right now.

Basically, what happened was my friend told me he had something important to tell me. He said that he'd come over right away and we could talk. I wasn't expecting anything really heavy, when it comes to a guy like him I've learned to not expect very much. He arrives about a half hour later, and I offer him a drink, we get to chatting about recent events going on.

Well, he tells me that six months ago, when I was dating my girlfriend they both got drunk at a party. I knew where it was going from there, but I kept listening anyway. He told me that they both got really trashed, and had wild sex all night. It wasn't one of those "We just woke up next to each other the next morning with no recollection of what happened" things, he said that they both remembered it, and were quite coherent for the entire thing.

He said that they both mutually agreed that it was fun, but they both felt terribly wrong afterwards and while they were glad they did it to experiment they agreed never to do it again. He told me that the guilt had been eating away at him since then and he just had to tell me.

I was completely repulsed by him, I didn't know how to react at first. He started asking me to say something and I just snapped. I grabbed the bottle of liquor on the table and smashed it over his face, grabbed him by the head and slammed him face first into my coffee table. I then proceeded to kick him in the ribs until he managed to crawl out of my front door. I didn't speak a word to him verbally, I just let the violence do the talking. When he was gone, there was a trail of blood from my living room to the doorway I had to mop up. (I have tile in my entire house)

Can he get me on an assault charge? He was in my house, so technically anything I did to him was completely legal, right? I'm thinking about getting a restraining order against him. If I see him again, I might kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment