Saturday, January 31, 2009

High School Bully

October, 2007
After all these years, I ran into my old bully. This time, I stood up to him.
Believe it or not, I used to get picked on in highschool every now and then. I wasn't as tough a guy back then. I could still hold my own, I fought people when they crossed the line. But this guy was way bigger than me, and he really had it in for me.

Basically, since I'm unemployed, last night I was at a party. So I'm talking to this girl, who's about my age and she's talking to me about what highschool I used to go to. I tell her, and she looks surprised. "Oh! That's where Jarrod used to go!!". As soon as I hear his name my blood froze. I knew who she was talking about right off the bat. This guy was the worst bully I ever had, one time he stole all my clothes, de-boxered me and threw me into the girl's locker room. Later on in the year, he took some girl I had a huge crush on to the prom, and he sent me pictures of her naked that he got that night. I was depressed all summer.

Well, now let me tell you guys how Jarrod helped me. See, since I got beat up by this guy a lot, I always thought it'd be cool to be the guy dishing the pain out and not receiving it. I got a gym membership, bought some WHEY protein. Soon I was lifting, and packing on more and more strength. I didn't look much different, but my numbers didn't lie. After about a year of weight training, I enrolled in Kyokushin Karate, a hard contact fighting style, and Brazilian Jujitsu, so I'd know what happens if it goes to the ground. Now, not only was I strong, but I could fight too.

I ask her where he is, and she tells me. I walk out back, and see him chatting with some guys by the pool. He's got this real smug smirk on his face, laughing it up with them. I can tell this dude has not changed a bit. He sees me walking up to him, and I lock eyes with him.

Jarrod: Hey! Dakero!! How you been, man???

Dakero: Much better now that I can live without being harrassed everyday.

Jarrod: Oh, man, Dak, you don't want to talk about that. Come on, man. It's been years, we're past that now. Have a beer, bro, that's all in the past.

Dakero: And that's the problem, Jarrod. The past never fades. I can remember everything. You thought it was funny. Depansting me, and then handcuffing me to the flag pole. Beating me up in front of my girlfriend, and then taking her behind the auditorium. Telling my parents that I was ***. You enjoyed it all.

Jarrod: Come on, man...I was immature back then. I've changed, and I really regret what happened. I think back to what I did, and I think 'How could I put this guy through all this?'. It was an immature phase, I was just doing it to impress people. I'm a changed person, I'm enlisting in the Army and I'm shipping out tomorrow.

Dakero: Well, your friends are right there. Why don't you try impressing them now? Come on, step up.

Jarrod: Now Dakero...
Dakero: C'mon, Jarrod. I'm right here.

I stepped up to him, he was still bigger than me but he could tell I was no longer helpless. I shoved him once so he knew I was serious. He pointed his finger out to me warning me.

Jarrod: Don't come any closer.

I had a huge smirk on my face. See, Jarrod just hyper extended the smallest joint in his body for me. I grabbed his finger in my hand and twisted it around his arm. I grabbed him by the shirt collar behind and took him to the ground. Some girls started screaming, guys were telling me to stop, so I slammed his face hard into the pavement, breaking his nose, but that wasn't enough. I climbed on top of him and started beating him with my fists, he was completely helpless and couldn't do anything. Finally some dude ran out with a stun gun, and tazed me in the back of the neck. They dragged me away and dumped me in someone's bed to chill out for a while, but I showed him. That guy is going to regret what he did for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment