Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kittens!

October, 2007
Just rescued a litter of kittens from an evil cat fighter.

As some of you are aware, I am currently living off of unemployment, and a $10,000 line of credit that I applied for which is interest free for the next six months. I'd say that gives me reason ot be pretty comfortable without a full time job for now. So I spend a lot of time patrolling my streets, making sure everyone's safe on my block. Given who I am, it's my responsibility. So, usually I take about 3 walks a day, one in the morning, then every 5 hours after that. I saw a suspicious looking guy in a Michael Vick jersey walking down the street, with a box in his arms. Automatically I was going to walk over to him, tear that rag off of him and tell him to get off my street, but I wanted to see what was inside the box.

I stepped up to the guy, he tried to avoid me, but I made eye contact with him. Let him know I was following him. He stopped, and waited for me. I caught up, peeked inside the box. There were a bunch of kittens, and a couple pugs puppies inside. I think something's wrong right off the bat, this guy's wearing that Jersey, he couldn't possibly be an animal lover. Plus he didn't look the type, being an animal lover myself, I could tell.

Dakero: So, you uhhh....you selling those animals to some kids?

Vick fan: Nah man, I'm selling them to a friend of mine. See, kitten and pug fighting's getting pretty big. People want to see these lap dogs, and house pets really become brutal killers, tear each other apart and ****. Way different game than pitbulls.

Dakero: You're...you're telling me you're going to....raise these kittens and pugs...in some sort of sick FIGHT league? That's what you're going to do?

Vick fan: Yeah. During my time in the Army, I met a lot of dudes woulda paid to see this. I'm gonna make a quick buck off this, no shirt off my back you know?

Dakero: You...son of a.....

I couldn't hold myself back. I threw a wide haymacker snapping his jaw instantly, leaving it hanging by it's remaining hinge. He dropped the box of small animals. Kittens were everywhere. I grabbed him by the back of the head and slammed his face into the asphalt, causing a litter of cracked teeth and blood to spray everywhere. I grabbed him underneath the chin, and by the pack of the head and twisted my entire body with my hips, the snapping of his neck wringing out through the community.

I collected the small animals and made sure they all had good homes. I left him on the street as a reminder to the rest of the scum to stay off my block. I will have to lay low for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment